The uses of the ID Cards:
The cards provide access to various university facilities, such as entering the library and borrowing books. ID cards that have bank functions can be used as payments cards.
- - New Applications: Freshmen
- photo, copy of ID (Alien Registration Card or Passport)
- - Re-Applications: Non-freshman
- 1 copy of ID, re-application form for student ID cards, which is located at the Office for Student Support Services
- a 2,000KRW e-application fee, and a photo for the cases of students who wish to change their existing pictures (optional).
- - New Applications: Freshman
- Declare your applications the announced location before the semester begins.
- You will receive your ID cards after the semester begins. Student ID cards take more than 3 weeks to arrive, and they will take longer if the required documents are not submitted.
- - Re-Application: Non-freshmen.
- Student ID cards that include a bank card function will take more than 3 weeks to receive.
- Student ID cards without a bank card functions are given instantly.
Office of Student Support Services (T/ 02-3408-4154)