Graduate School of General Studies
A prestigious global university that fosters Sejong-type talent who challenges creative thinking and communicates with the world.
Admission Results Published
Issuance of Admission Letter
|1st Round||2nd Round||3rd Round|
|1. Online Application & Document Submission||Wed, March 08 – Wed, March 29, 2023, 17:00(KST)
|Wed, May 10 – Fri, May 26, 2023, 17:00(KST)||Mon, July 10 – July 18, 2023, 17:00(KST)||* Go to the SJU website (http://en.sejong.ac.kr). Click on the [Fall 2023 Graduate School Admission for International Students] banner and proceed as instructed to apply.
* You must pay the application fee to apply successfully.
* You must complete the online application before submitting the documents.
* Semester for Fall 2023 starting September 1st, 2023.
* Once you have completed the online application, submit the required documents to SJU Office of International Admissions by post or in person by the indicated deadline.
* It is strongly recommended that you submit the documents as soon as you can because the Office is expected to be extremely busy close to the deadline.
* Online submission of documents (PDF, etc.) is not accepted.
|2. E-mail Validation||Wed, April 5, 2023||Fri, June 2, 2023||Tues,July 25,2023||* Contact during the admission period will be made solely via email. Hence, make sure to type in a correct and valid email address of the applicant.
* Confirmation mail on your application will be sent to the applicant's email address.
* Should an applicant not receive any email until the deadline, make sure to send your accurate email address to OIA (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|3. Evaluation by Department||Wed, April 16 – Mon, April 24, 2023||Fri, June 16, – Wed, June 21||Fri, July 21 – Mon, July 24||* Interview on applicants for Performance, Film, and Animation Department could be held in China. Other departments can have tele and/or video interview as well. For details on screening/interview, please contact individual department offices.|
|4. Admission Decisions||Wed, May 10, 2023||Fri, July 7, 2023||Fri, August 4, 2023||* The admission decision will be posted on the SJU website (http://en.sejong.ac.kr) Click on the [Fall 2023 Graduate School Admission for International Students] banner to find out.|
|5. Tuition Payment||Mon, July 10 – Fri, July 14, 2023||Mon, August 7 – Tue, August 8, 2023||* To accept the admission offer, you must pay the entire amount of both admission and tuition fee within the registration period. Failure to do so will be considered as a rejection of the offer, and the offer of admission will be revoked without notice.|
※ The admission timeline is subject to change. If a change is made, it will be announced at the University homepage. (http://en.sejong.ac.kr)
※ If any of the required documents is missing, your application will not be accepted.
※ The applicant won’t be considered for admission without any prior individual notice if he/she has not met the qualifications or failed to submit all the documents by the deadline.
※ Any issues that arise as a result of an international applicant who resides outside Korea applying for visa will be solely the responsibility of the applicant.
※ Courses are subject to change and will be confirmed before semester starts. Please check the courses you wish to study prior to online application.
※ Failure to sign up for any course may lead to unenrolled academic status, so make sure to register for courses during the course registration period.
※ Before submitting your online application, please make sure that your application form is filled out accurately. The University is not responsible for any outcome caused due to missing or false information on your application form.
※ Be extra cautious when typing your English name (based on your passport), phone number, email address, and passport number.
(05006) Office of International Admissions, Room #209, Student Center, Sejong University, 209 Neungdong-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea