Korean language program
A prestigious global university that fosters Sejong-type talent who challenges creative thinking and communicates with the world.
Admission Results Published
Issuance of Admission Letter
|1. Online Application||D+0||Please refer to the academic schedule before making an online application
1) Academic Schedule : https://ili.sejong.ac.kr/contents/ili/cor/semesterschedule_1.html
2) Online Application : http://ili.sejong.ac.kr/contents/ili/cor/onlineapply.html
※ Late applications can still be made after confirmation from the CIE office. Please contact us directly for late applications.
|2. Document Screening||D+4~7||Document screening will be progressed after confirmation of online applications. Off-schedule applications (ex: applying more than 4 months before a semester begins) will NOT be reviewed right away, but 2~3 months before the starting date of your first semester.|
|3. Interview||D+9~10||Interview related emails will be sent via the address i your online application. Please submit a working phone number that you have access to for a 10~15 minute student interview.|
|4. Admission Results Published||D+11~14|
|5. Invoice Provided||D+15||1) Please make sure to make the transfer under the applicant’s name.
2) Please send proof of transfer to the CIE email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for confirmation of registration
3) Send your original documents to the CIE office : Center for International Education 2F Administrative office, Kimwon Building, 195-16 Neungdong-ro, Gwangjin gu, Seoul Korea.
4) Visa related documents will be sent AFTER confirmation of both tuition fees and original documents.
|6. Tuition Payment||D+16~23|
|7. Issuance of Admission Letter||D+24~28||1) Please make sure to check with each country’s Korean embassy to check how long it takes to receive a visa.
2) Take the visa documents provided by the CIE to the embassy to apply for a visa
|8. Semester Begins||D+30||1) Send your flight information(Flight No. / Arrival Date) to the CIE email
2) Make sure to attend the Korean level placement test before the semester starts
Center for International Education 2F Administrative office, Kimwon Building, 195-16 Neungdong-ro, Gwangjin gu, Seoul Korea.