Graduate School of Special Studies
A prestigious global university that fosters Sejong-type talent who challenges creative thinking and communicates with the world.
Admission Results Published
Issuance of Admission Letter
|1st Round||2st Round|
|1. Application and Submission of Documents (by post or in person)||Thur, September 14th ~ Wed, September 27th 17:00
|October 26, 2023 ~ November 7, 2023 17:00
|- Go to the SJU website to apply
- You must complete the online application before submitting the documents.
- 2024 spring semester starts on March 4, 2024
- Once you have completed the online application, submit the required documents to SJU One Stop Service Center by post or in-person visit by the indicated deadline.
- Online submission of documents (pdf, etc.) is NOT accepted
|2. Screening by Department||Thur, October 26th ~ Tues, October 31st||December 8, 2023 ~ December 14, 2023||- Each department may conduct interviews if needed.|
|3. Announcement of Admission Decision||Fri, November 17th||December 28, 2023||- The admissions decisions will be posted on the SJU homepage.
- Click on Announcement for Admission Decision for Fall 2023 banner to find out.
|4. Tuition Payment||Mon, November 20th ~ Fri, November 24th||December 28, 2023 ~ January 4, 2024||- Individuals who do not enroll within the given time period will be considered NOT to proceed with the admission, and thus will have their admission cancelled without notice.|
|5. Certificate of Admission||December 20, 2023 ~||January 15, 2024 ~|
※ The admission timeline is subject to change. Ifa change is made, it will be announced at the homepage.
※ If any ofthe required documents is missing, your application will not be accepted.
※ Applicants will be solely responsible in case ofvisa refusal or any related issues while applying for the visa in their home country.
(05006) Office of International Admissions, Room #209, Student Center, Sejong University, 209 Neungdong-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea