Graduate School of Special Studies
A prestigious global university that fosters Sejong-type talent who challenges creative thinking and communicates with the world.
Admission Results Published
Issuance of Admission Letter
|1st Round||2nd Round|
|1. On-line Application and Submission of Documents(by post or in person)||September 19th (Mon) ~ October 5th (Wed), 2022 17：00>||November 14th (Mon) ~ November 30th (Wed),2022 17：00||*Admission for Spring 2023 (Starting March 2,2023)
* The applicant must pay the application fee of KRW120,000 (non refundable) to apply successfully.
* Go to the SJU homepage. Click on the Admissions for International Students banner and proceed as instructed to apply.
* The applicant must complete the online application before submitting the documents.
* Once you have completed the online application, submit the required documents to the SJU Office of International Admissions - Address: #209SJU Office of International Admissions Student Center BLDG, 209 Neungdong-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Sejong University, Seoul, Korea.(05006) - or in person by the indicated deadline.
* It is strongly recommended that you submit the documents as early as you can because the Office is expected to be extremely busy close to the deadline.
|2. Screening by Department||October 24th (Mon) ~ November 4th (Fri),2022||December 12th (Mon) ~ December 16th (Fri),2022||* Department will contact you individually for the screening/interview details if needed.|
|3. Announcement of Admission Decision||November 17th (Thur) 2022, 17：00 (or later)
|December 29th (Thur) 2022, 17：00 (or later)
|* The admissions decisions will be posted on the SJU homepage. Click on Announcement for Admission Decision for Spring 2023 banner to find out.|
|4. Announcement of Admission Decision||January 2nd (Mon) ~ January 6th (Fri), 2023 (tentative)||* To accept the admission offer, you must pay the entire amount of both the admission fee and the tuition within the registration period. Failure to do so will be considered a rejection ofthe offer and the offer of admission will be revoked without notice.|
※ The admission timeline is subject to change. Ifa change is made, it will be announced at the homepage.
※ If any ofthe required documents is missing, your application will not be accepted.
※ Applicants will be solely responsible in case ofvisa refusal or any related issues while applying for the visa in their home country.
(05006) Office of International Admissions, Room #209, Student Center, Sejong University, 209 Neungdong-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea